Parents' Information Evenings - Knightstone Campus
The College appreciates the crucial role parents/carers and families play in supporting their sons and daughters to settle in at College and be successful on their chosen course of study.
With this in mind, Weston College would like to invite you to an Information Evening, please register using the form on this page, selecting the subject and appropriate surname option.
The aim is of this event is to provide parents/carers with information relating to the enrolment process and to outline the support and opportunities available to students when they have started their course with us.
The information covered during the evening will include:
- Key dates and events between now and September
- The enrolment and induction process
- The support provided by curriculum, in particular the role of the personal tutor
- The support available to students outside of their curriculum area
- How we work with students to equip them for higher level learning and/or the world of work
During the evening there will also be the opportunity to speak to key curriculum and support staff and have a tour of the department your son or daughter will be studying in.