Visit our Sport Campus for a Guided Tour!
22 April 2021 – 27 May 2021 17:30 – 19:30
Sometimes you just need to actually take a look around before deciding what to apply for!
We are please to share we are now offering you the chance to book a 45 minute personal guided tour of our bespoke Sporting facility: The Health and Active Living Skills Centre (HALSC).
As well as taking a look around the state-of-the-art facilities, you'll be able to meet a member of the team who can tell you more about the college and our career focused Sport pathways.
|DATES||TIME SLOTS (per day)|
17:30 - 18:15
Can't make it along? Use our website live chat to let us know and we'll put you in touch with the team to see how we can help!
- FIFA approved 3G Pitch
- Multi-purpose indoor sports hall
- Fully equipped fitness gym
- Wet/dry Sport Science labs
- Classrooms and social space
Terms and Conditions:
- Visitors must wear a face mask
- Maximum of 3 people per booking
- In order to visit us on site, visitors will need to have completed a lateral flow test with a negative result. On arrival, visitors will need to show evidence of their latest test which we would have expected to have been carried out at least 3 days prior to the workshop. Evidence can be shown via email or text on their mobile phone. If you have not been able to use a home testing kit provided by a school please follow the link here to find out how to book a test if you live in North Somerset.
Book your place here: