Apprentice in Business Administration at BURNHAM PLASTERING & DRY LINING LIMITED
Duties to include:
- taking material orders from construction staff and providing support to office based staff and site staff
- carrying out a variety of tasks including maintaining of company vehicles, customer care, and health and safety
- answering the telephone and the entrance door
- placing orders with suppliers
- maintaining our customer care system
- creating health and safety folders
- maintaining company vehicle insurances, MOTs, services, and upkeep
We’re a family business formed in 1997 and since then have grown beyond recognition. We have a large portfolio of clients and work with national and regional house builders, offering a wide range of services for commercial and residential customers across the South West.
We have a dedicated customer care team for after sales, as well as an accredited training centre through CSkills and CITB.
We recently launched our own training centre ‘Burnham Training‘ offering apprenticeships as well as a variety of short courses, enabling us to provide the best training, ensuring we are industry leaders for our loyal customers and employees.
- Level 2 in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, maths, and ICT (where applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- In-house training
- Monthly visits from a work-based learning assessor
- Induction at Weston College
Full time position within the office.
- confident, and able to deal with people at all levels
- ability to see a task through accurately from beginning to end
- able to maintain confidentiality
GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths, grades A*-C/9-4.
- good level of IT skills, and happy to learn new software systems
- good spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- good attention to detail
- confident to speak to people on the telephone
Weston-Super-Mare, BS24 9AY
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Business and Administration