Apprentice Commis Chef (Level 2) at ASHTON GATE LIMITED
We pride ourselves on our success to deliver top quality food and service within an open learning environment. You will work alongside a highly regarded team to create and deliver an exceptional, fresh and seasonal menu of dishes. Ashton Gate deliver high quality food in a friendly and warm setting.
The ideal Apprentice Chef will be eager to learn all aspects of the fresh approach we take to fantastic food. With enthusiasm and ambition you would represent a highly regarded brand and be well supported the whole way by an equally driven team. this is a great opportunity for someone to develop a career and climb through the ranks.
As part of your professional studies, you will join the School of Food for day release one day a week (this is based at Ashton Gate in our Training Kitchens).
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To assist in the safe preparation and delivery of high quality food
- To assist the senior Chefs with cleaning and maintaining the kitchen to high hygiene standards
- To ensure minimal kitchen waste
- To be generally flexible, adaptable, keen to learn and eager to help
Ashton Gate Stadium Bristol provides the ultimate meeting and events experience. A premier conference and events venue, our stadium features a wide range of function rooms for both corporate and private hire. From wedding receptions to team building activities, Ashton Gate stadium has a room or area to meet all possible requirements.
Home of Bristol City Football and Rugby Club, Ashton Gate has recently undergone a major renovation, and now boasts an impressive 27,000 capacity, and state-of-the-art meeting rooms. Ashton Gate is truly leading the way in event space in the South West.
- Level 2 Apprenticeship as a Commis Chef
- Full training and support in the workplace
- Weekly attendance at the School of Food
- Functional Skills English and maths (where applicable)
This apprenticeship could lead to a full time permanent job at the end for the right person.
- Self motivated
- Keen and willing to learn
- Looking for a challenge
Applicants for this role should ideally have GCSEs (or equivalent) in the A*- D range.
- Some previous cooking experience (this could be at home or as a hobby)
- Basic knife skills would be helpful
Bristol, BS3 2EJ
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship