Apprentice Hospitality Team Member (Level 2) at THE COFFEE CORNER COMPANY (BOS) LIMITED
The Coffee Corner Company (BOS) Limited is a café/coffee shop based in a prominent position in Burnham on Sea. A busy little business serving both loyal local customer and an abundance of season customers too.
Great opportunity to learn all kitchen and front of house processes, as well as training to be a barista within a busy Café / Coffee shop.
- Fantastic customer service
- Helping to prepare and serve food
- Correct food handling
- General kitchen duties
Train and learn how to prepare and serve barista style coffee and how to work ‘front of house’ in a coffee shop environment.
This is an opportunity that will allow you to learn and master all the aspects involved in the food, cake, coffee production processes or a busy high street independent café.
The Coffee Corner Company (BOS) Limited is a café/coffee shop based in a prominent position in Burnham on Sea. A busy little business serving both loyal local customer and an abundance of season customers too. We serve made to order food from our extensive menu, as well as our specials. We bake many of our cakes and tray bakes sold through the coffee shop area too, as well as serving barista style Italian coffee.
- Intermediate qualification in Hospitality Team Member (Level 2)
- Full on the job training and support from your team, manager and mentor
- Monthly visits from your College Assessor
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) workbook
- Functional skills in maths, English and ICT - if applicable and depending on your prior attainments
Possibly securing a full time position upon completion of the apprenticeship. This is a great opportunity to grow and expand with the company as we expand and grow.
- Smart presentable, honest and reliable
- Time keeping is paramount. Listening is key, Doing is vital.
- Willingness to support the team to achieve the same goal
Applicants for this role should have GCSES (or equivalent) in the A*-C or Grade 9-4 range.
- Good listening skills
- Capable of take instructions and working to those instructions
- Able to work under pressure
- Capable of learning on the job
- Strong team player
- Ability to work cleanly and hygienically
Burnham-On-Sea, TA8 1PH
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Hospitality team member