Human Resources Management, CIPD Certificate
What will I do on this course?
The CIPD Human Resource Management Level 5 qualification is suitable for those:
- Looking to develop a career in HR management or development and want to study a recognised qualification
- Who need to understand the role of human resources (HR) or learning and development (L&D) in the wider organisational and environmental context
- Seeking to progress and further develop their professional HR or L&D knowledge after studying a CIPD Level 3 in HR Practice
- Aspiring to become a professional member of the CIPD, as an Associate member.
The course covers six units:
- Developing professional practice
- Business issues and the context of HR
- Using information in HR
- Employment law
- Resourcing and talent planning
- Reward management.
How you will be assessed?
The course is assessed internally via coursework. There are no examinations. Candidates are also required to maintain a continuous professional development record throughout the course.
What could I do after this course?
You could progress to a Level 7 CIPD course at university.
You will need to have completed the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in HR Practice (or the CIPD Certificate in Personnel Practice) to apply. Alternatively, learners without the stated qualifications but who have some years’ experience in HR or people management are also encouraged to apply.
iAn interview is required for this course.
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.