Leadership and Management, Award (Virtual Classroom)
This flexible online course is designed to give an introduction to leadership and management for those aiming for or already employed in a leadership position and/or for those who are supervising employees.
The course will develop both an understanding of what it means to be a leader and the impact that leadership and management can have on individuals and teams within your organisation.
You will be asked to draw upon your own work and practice, becoming a reflective practitioner whilst developing the key skills to be a successful leader.
You are able to study this course online to fit around home and work commitments but with the support and expertise of a qualified online tutor.
The course will commence with a welcome webinar to give you an opportunity to meet your tutor and find out about how to access and navigate the system. Following this, the course can be accessed remotely through the digital platform with course materials, lessons and resources available to access at any time.
To gain the award, you will need to successfully complete 2 modules:
- Leading your work team
- Planning and monitoring your work and the work of others
There is no formal exam. Instead, you will need to demonstrate achievement of all learning outcomes within each module by submitting and passing all assessed activities within the course.
On successful completion, you will be awarded the Level 2 Award in Leadership and Management.
Eligibility for FREE Level 2 Distance Learning courses:
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/19
- Must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England, in a post code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley and the West Midlands.
- Must have a full Level 2 qualification or above in any subject (i.e QCF Diploma Level 2, five GCSEs/O Levels grade A-C, two or three AS Levels, CSE grade 1 5 or more, one A Level, QCF Certificate, GNVQ Intermediate, First Diploma, NVQ Level 2, First Certificate or Principle of Learning Level 2).
- Unemployed and claiming benefits, and using the qualification to obtain work.
An administration fee will be incurred if you withdraw from the course.
No formal entry requirements
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.
More course dates announced soon
Occupations related to Leadership and Management, Award (Virtual Classroom)
Building or civil engineering technician
Building and civil engineering technicians perform a variety of technical support functions to assist civil and building engineers.
Employment in region: 408 positions
Architectural or town planning technician
Architectural and town planning technicians perform a variety of technical support functions to assist architects and planners with the design of buildings and the layout of urban and rural areas.
Employment in region: 762 positions