Team Leading, Certificate (Online)
What will I do on this course?
This online course is designed to teach you the knowledge and understanding required to successfully lead a team. The focus of the study will be on leading a team in a business environment.
The objectives of this qualification are to help you to:
- Develop your knowledge of the principles of team leading
- Develop your understanding of business
- Develop the knowledge needed to support communication with a range of stakeholders at different levels.
You will investigate the principles and how they are applied in everyday work contexts. You will also have an opportunity to examine the dilemmas that can arise and the consequences when these principles aren’t upheld.
To be awarded this qualification, you are required to successfully complete three mandatory units and five optional units.
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
- Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Understand customers
- Understand how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
- Introduction to coaching
- Introduction to mentoring
- Understand personal development
How will I be assessed?
There is no formal exam. Instead, you will need to demonstrate achievement of all learning outcomes within each module by submitting and passing all assessed activities within the course.
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the NCFE/CACHE L2 Certificate in Team Leading.
You will have access to the College’s online portal. Once logged in you will be able to access your course materials, lessons and resources at any time.
Eligibility for FREE Level 2 Distance Learning courses:
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/19
- Must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England, in a post code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley and the West Midlands.
- Must have a full Level 2 qualification or above in any subject (i.e QCF Diploma Level 2, five GCSEs/O Levels grade A-C, two or three AS Levels, CSE grade 1 5 or more, one A Level, QCF Certificate, GNVQ Intermediate, First Diploma, NVQ Level 2, First Certificate or Principle of Learning Level 2).
- Unemployed and claiming benefits, and using the qualification to obtain work.
An administration fee will be incurred if you withdraw from the course.
No formal entry requirements
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.
More course dates announced soon
Occupations related to Team Leading, Certificate (Online)
Building or civil engineering technician
Building and civil engineering technicians perform a variety of technical support functions to assist civil and building engineers.
Employment in region: 408 positions
Architectural or town planning technician
Architectural and town planning technicians perform a variety of technical support functions to assist architects and planners with the design of buildings and the layout of urban and rural areas.
Employment in region: 762 positions