Improving Personal Exercise, Health and Nutrition, Certificate (Online)
What will I do on this course?
This online course is designed to teach you the key principles of public health, nutrition and personal exercise.
This qualification is designed for those who wish to learn how to improve their personal health and well-being. The qualification enables you to gain knowledge and understanding of the positive effects of exercise on long-term health and well-being and implementing an exercise plan with the appropriate nutritional requirements.
Through this qualification you will be learning different things such as what the impact of your diet, nutrition and exercise has on your own personal health and gain valuable experience of safe and appropriate exercises and the importance of personal motivation and setting reachable goals and targets.
The units covered will develop your ability to:
- Understand health, well-being and exercise,
- Understand the role of nutrition in exercise
- Plan and prepare for personal exercise and nutrition.
How will I be assessed?
There is no formal exam. Instead, you will need to demonstrate achievement of all learning outcomes within each module by submitting and passing all assessed activities within the course.
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the NCFE/CACHE L2 Certificate Improving Personal Exercise, Health and Nutrition.
You will have access to the College’s online portal. Once logged in you will be able to access your course materials, lessons and resources at any time.
Eligibility for FREE Level 2 Distance Learning courses:
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/19
- Must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England, in a post code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley and the West Midlands.
- Must have a full Level 2 qualification or above in any subject (i.e QCF Diploma Level 2, five GCSEs/O Levels grade A-C, two or three AS Levels, CSE grade 1 5 or more, one A Level, QCF Certificate, GNVQ Intermediate, First Diploma, NVQ Level 2, First Certificate or Principle of Learning Level 2).
- Unemployed and claiming benefits, and using the qualification to obtain work.
An administration fee will be incurred if you withdraw from the course.
No formal entry requirements
Most people qualify for FREE tuition and material fees due to discounts we offer. Click on the icon(s) below to find out what you’ll need to pay.
More course dates announced soon
Occupations related to Improving Personal Exercise, Health and Nutrition, Certificate (Online)
Building or civil engineering technician
Building and civil engineering technicians perform a variety of technical support functions to assist civil and building engineers.
Employment in region: 408 positions
Architectural or town planning technician
Architectural and town planning technicians perform a variety of technical support functions to assist architects and planners with the design of buildings and the layout of urban and rural areas.
Employment in region: 762 positions