Maintaining a Tenancy, Award (FLF)
The Responsible Tenant Passport digital course is a new initiative supported by North Somerset Council designed to provide standardised advice and guidance for tenants and would be tenants.
The passport is highly respected with landlords and its successful completion will demonstrate to landlords that you understand your rights and responsibilities. It is particularly suitable for those already in rented accommodation (whether this is social housing or privately rented), those wishing to enter rented accommodation or students renting for the first time.
This course will cover:
- Budgeting, financial products, universal credit & how to avoid debt
- Rights and responsibilities of a tenant
- Tenancy agreements, eviction and what a local housing register is
- Being a good neighbour
- Fire safety, security advice, cleaning & maintenance
- Healthy living and the impact of homelessness
Book an appointment to find out more Book now
No formal entry requirements
Got a question about this course?
Compare Career Options
There are lots of things to think about when choosing a career, and being aware of the job market can help you to make a decision. You can use this tool to compare possible career choices by accessing information on:
- Average salary and working hours
- Workforce change (how many jobs are likely to be available in this career in the future)
- What the job involves, including common tasks
- Sectors you could work in
You can click “Display the UK average” to compare your chosen career to against the average UK worker, or compare multiple careers using all the boxes.