Business and Management
Thanks for visiting our Business and Management page. Here you'll find all the information you need to know about the business courses we offer.
For more information on a specific course, please use one of the search options below.
We have a broader and more proven business provision than any other training provider in the West of England.
Weston College works with over 2,500 local, regional and national businesses, which means that we are able to ensure that our business courses teach you the skills that employers are looking for.
A business qualification is highly valued by many employers as it will give you a overview the different elements of a successful business such as marketing, finance, HR, business law and event management. Here at Weston College, we work with over 2,500 local, regional and national companies to ensure that our business and management students are taught the skills that businesses are looking for.
We have over 40 business and management courses to choose from, starting with Level 1 and leading right up to degree-level. We also offer qualifications in law, management and finance, which will enable you to gain specialism in the aspect of business you’re most interested in.
On top of that, we’ll also teach you transferable skills such as critical thinking and analysis, which will put you ahead of the rest when applying for a job in the business sector. Many of our former students have gone on to work in national and international companies, and several have gone on to start their own successful companies.
Why choose us?
- Course content. Our courses will teach you the skills and qualifications that businesses are looking for. To see a list of our Business and Management courses, click on the dropdown menu at the top of this page.
- Reputation. We’re one of the top colleges in the country, which means you can expect outstanding teaching and support to help you succeed.
- Success rates. In previous years we have enjoyed a 100% success rate in some of our business courses.
- Our facilities. We’re constantly investing in our campuses to provide the best learning environment for our business students. You can find out more about the College’s state-of-the-art facilities here.
- Our links with employers. We work with thousands of businesses to make sure that Weston College students are taught the skills that they look for when they recruit new employees. You’ll be able to utilise our business links and gain high-quality work experience as a result.
Search Business and Management courses
Search Courses by Keyword:
Select a Course:
The business sector is full of opportunities for those with the right qualifications.
In fact, business and management is one of the fastest growing sectors in the Bristol and Somerset area, which means that there are a variety of career paths available for the right person.
What you can earn
Our courses could lead you to careers including:
- Legal executive - £15,000 to £28,000
- Customer services manager - £19,000 to £25,000
- Business advisor - £20,000 to £35,000
- Project manager - £25,000 to £50,000
- Facilities manager - £26,000 to £45,000.
It's easy to apply...
You can apply for any of our Business and Management courses online by using the blue drop-down menu at the top of this page, or by filling in an application form in the back of our prospectus. Applying online is quick and easy, and will secure your place on the course.
It's better to apply as soon as you can so that you reserve your place - it only takes a few minutes to apply and you are able to withdraw your application at a later date if you change your mind.